- 1650000.00 - 2250000.00 INR
Outfitted with a latest technical setup and highly skilled team of professionals, we are engaged n manufacturing and supplying Continuous Type Vacuum Blasting Equipment. To manufacture this equipment, we use optimum quality mild steel and cast iron. This equipment is suitable for surface treatment of products like metal, plastic and glass. Clients can obtain this Continuous Type Vacuum Blasting Equipment from us in different technical specifications as per their requirements. We offer this equipment at reasonable prices.
- Robust construction
- Easy to operate
- Longer working life
Continuous Type Vacuum Blasting Equipment
1. Power Consumption: 30.0 H.P. (22.5 KW), 415 v / 3P / 50 Hz / AC Supply.
2. Air Consumption: 450 CFM at 80 psig.
3. Abrasive Capacity : Approx. 150 kgs Metallic Grit.
4. Blast Generator: Upper Pressure Vessel Approx. 30.0 Ltrs. (1 cft) Lower Pressure Vessel Approx. 60.0 Ltrs. (2 cft)
5. Blast Cycle: Automatic Recycling and Continuous.
6. Blast Gun: 2 Nos. Fitted with 9.5 mm supersonic TC Lined Nozzles.
7. Blast Hose: 25 mm I.D. (1") x 15.0 Mtrs. in length.
8. Suction Hose : 1 No. : 125 mm (5" ID) x 1.5 mtrs. length 2 Nos. : 75 mm (3" ID) x 9.0 Mts. length 2 Nos. : 50 mm (2" ID) x 6.0 Mtrs. length
9. Vacuum Suction Hose : 152 mm (6") ID Vacuum hose x 4.5 mtrs. length
10. Recommended Abrasive: Chilled Iron Grit or Steel Grit , Size BS Mesh 10 to 36 (1.70 mm to 0.42mm).
11. Flow Rate of Grit: Approx 10.0 kgs per minute per nozzle.
12. Surface Finishing Achievable: Surface Finish can be achieved to SA 2.5 swedish standards.
13. Production Output Expected: 10 to 12 sq. mtr / hr / nozzle depending upon surface condition prior to blasting.
14. Recovery System Through Vacuum Pump : Capacity Approx. 800 cfm. At inlet air pressure 10HG.
15. Control System: Through air supply pressure.
16. Feed Valve: Twin Tube Type and adjustable at each outlet.
17. Dust Collector: 9 Cartridges. Dia 225 x 850 Long
18. Min. Recommended Compressed Air Supply Connection 50 (2") N.B.
19. Mushroom Valve: Ceramic Coated Mushroom Valve for Long Life.
20. Zinc Metallizing: Outside of the machine is coated by zinc spraying (100 to 125 Microns Thick) for protection against corrosion.
21. Color / Painting: Nile Blue / Base White
2-3 Nos. Per Annum
- THAR DRY PORT
- 8-10 Per Year
- 4-6 Months
- 20' Container
- South India
- ISO 9001
REGD. OFFICE : B-132/1, Krishna Nagar, New Pali Road, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342005, India